- What is an “Eyes Wide Shut Event”?
- It is an exclusive, high class and private party organised on an international level in prestigious locations, where one may enjoy oneself in an intriguing atmosphere, full of mistery.
The best artists, intriguing and engaging music, whispers and glances, liqueurs and sweet fragrances, charming, seductive and mystery sceneries, refined atmospheres and a high-level service are only some of the always-present ingredients at our events.
Our Masked Ball Events can have different formats, contents and characteristics; our MUST event is the Gala Masked Ball during the Venice Carnival; baroque costumes with Venetian masks are obligatory requirements.
- Which is the profile of people participating to our Parties?
- Our international Guests are quality, well educated, respectful, refined, beautiful and charming people.
- In order to participate to an Eyes Wide Shut Party do I have to be an approved Member of the Society?
- Yes, all our Guests are selected. To become Member of our Society, You need to fill in an application form and be approved by us.
- What is the average age of participants to the parties?
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years. The average age is between 35 and 50 years old.
- Why does the application form request me to provide personal information and real pictures?
- Our Society is based on a concept of trust, of selection and exclusiveness. Trust means believing in the quality of the information, services and activities that we offer, as well as in the quality of each Member. Accepting untrue or vague information would mean exposing the uniqueness of what our Society represents to risk.
- Can other Members access my personal information?
- No, in no way or manner. The information and pictures provided in the Application Form are only requested in order to maintain the network exclusive, being able, thanks to the information we are provided with, to make a careful selection suiting what we wish to offer to our Members; for these reasons all information we have will be managed only for the purposes arranged in relation with our Society’s activities, and for no reason they will be given to third parties. All information will be stored, strictly respecting the protection of privacy, in our records.
- Will there be a verification of truth of the information provided in the Application Form in order to access our activities?
- Yes. Membership is strictly personal. The access to any offered activity will require an in-situ verification of the truth of the information provided in the Application Form; furthermore the correspondence between the sent pictures and the appearance of the people wishing to enter will be also checked. In case of negative results of these verifications, access will be denied and the Membership will be immediately revoked and the name will be cancelled from the Members list.